BMN 0.78% $3.17 bannerman energy ltd

ambulance chaser, page-68

1. 2,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Never a doubt in my mind ..especially since the scoping study & now the placement is financing $21M for BFS & more drilling!!

The 20,000 samples are getting analysed as we speak & shortly the final resource for AA will be announced!..Maybe a few weeks ...maybe a couple of months !!

First the canadian placement will be confirmed in a week or so!!

Second! The BFS will be announced for signing in April & proceeding to be completed early 2009.

Third; ....The final AA resource will be announced with at least 100millbs confirmed with chemical analysis ...

The whole world will pay attention ...especially when there are more AA's ' hotter' & bigger!!

June, july , & august will see bmn rise to new highs!!

Over the next year or two your company management will proceed towards building a 'World class mine in the top 10 producers in the world!!!
    How many other companies are moving forward like this ???Hmmmm??

I still believe bmn has more 'upside' than any U company in Australia .I will not publish my estimated share price !!

In between time ......You all come up with 'ifs' & 'buts'....you all panic to see your portfolio in the lows!!
    Danube is the catalyst for putting doubt in your minds.....its obvious he needs money from trading & lately he's desperate .

c'mon ride this out & by years end you'll all laugh at this situation happening now!!

happy easter

cj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.