AMD 50.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

AMD General Discussion, page-261

1. 4,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    I have nailed down a lot of iron ore in Guinea and more coming but the 'big boys' are slow to move -aka the nickel 'big boys' like kangaroos in the headlights. Wiped out by Indonesia - Guinea will do the same to all but the majors in iron ore in WA .
    Take a look at CZR - can anyone other than a major make a quid with 56 % Fe - Or CUF in which I am a significant shareholder - high grade -great freight rates and port capacity but hard to make a profit. Or SRK -another company who has abandoned iron ore in WA.

Guinea is mostly very high grade and as Flanagan said tens of billions of tonnes which I can vouch for -also lining up billions of tonnes.

Guinea is an "FMG moment" when RIO and BHP watched FMG peg the guts out of the Pilbara they all laughed -just low grade rubbish -well they aren't laughing now.
    David Flanagan can see what I can see - billions of tonnes up for grabs in Guinea and the 'big boys' apart from RIO ignoring the opportunity.
    And it gets better because this is not like what FMG built a powerhouse on around 56-58 % Fe -- the stuff in Guinea is 65% Fe - even the canga (detritals) averages around 60% Fe.
    The big boys will wake up soon and like the early stage FMG backers the punters on board AMD will make a motza.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $22.15K 9.540M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
138 220191302 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143768517 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.