AMD 50.0% 0.2¢ arrow minerals ltd

AMD General Discussion, page-361

1. 12,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3217
    'How thick should the fe ore intercepts be to validate your valuation would you say?'

2c worth-
    I don't think its just all about just the intersections/width. The market is lazy and wants to see volume. I think that comes over time. I think AMD will find its initial tonnage and go mining. They can drill there for many years and add extra mine life as they go. It's not smart to just keep drilling for mega tonnes when you can quickly generate cash flow. It just dilutes the stock with limited upside. Flanno likes to move to market fast. This asset should be just the ticket.

1- Grade.
    2-Intersections width.
    3-Scale.

For the stock to see $300m market cap i dont think it needs more than 50m tons of 58%. Flanno has said as much. At that point, it will come down to becoming a miner. The extra tonnes will follow.
    The iron ore price is US$100 for this sort of grade. The infrastructure costs are minimal.
    They have already started to talk about rail and port access. They have commenced discussions with potential partners, financiers and offtakers. They own 100% of the project now. That just became a lot easier to accomplish. This team will do in short order, what would take others years.

We dont know what their real costs are to the dollar as yet. They have outlined freight costs to China. This is a truck-to-rail head play with 50-100mt unless they find serious tonnage. That would be hundreds of millions of tonnes imo. You can justify a rail spur at that point. I reckon they will have hundreds of millions of tonnes over the years moving forward. The Canga can get them a big leg up.
    If AMD can show some consistent 10m open strike holes that show a quick pathway to the 50m tonne target, then the stock should re-rate. It will re-rate once he signs rail/port agreements. Once it's up and running, he may decide to crunch the stock into a decent smaller share register and pay a dividend. That is further out.

The market will tell us when the time is right. I own the stock because i think these guys will deliver that outcome. Mr Market is fickle and easily distracted. AMD needs to keep going and the crowd should turn up in due course. Things can change very quickly in exploration. If they drill through something really obvious, the stock will move regardless. People expected the company to drill straight through 50m @64% on day one. That is hot money. They have gone. This is a drill out with the corporate end coming together. This is the bottom moving forward imo. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.