PEX 4.35% 12.0¢ peel mining limited

afternoon @Sarg You may call it negative reinforcement and...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    afternoon @Sarg

You may call it negative reinforcement and uncharitable demeanour.

Perhaps it's actually genuine concern.

There are several people here who are just searching for answers, yes at times it may come across as though we are being negative but with all the positive news that has been announced over the last 2 years, the price now is where it was when discovered. When things have been on a downward trend pretty much since January 2018, I think it's fair to say that is negative. How you can call it anything else, is quite simply untrue.

what's worse a little negativity and a search for answers or naive optimism.

The so called negative people (perhaps disappointed is better) are simply asking questions as to the current state of affairs. If someone running a company is too sensitive to be held to account or afraid to be questioned they shouldn't be in that position. Being in the top job requires transparency and holding ones self to account. if they aren't questioning why things are the way they are, then we are in more trouble than I first thought.

Again I can't wait to be proven wrong and for the concern to be nothing more then something I made up in my head but until then I'm happy for people to continue questioning them instead of relying on blind faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $69.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $19.29K 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 308543 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 55454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 87688
Last updated 14.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.