SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Here's what I gathered from the preso.-12koz stockpile at...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Here's what I gathered from the preso.

-12koz stockpile at Lakewood already which will be produced at a low cost during this quarter which will boost cash on hand and make the quarterly read well

-Monger producing 200koz by 2014

-Les reckons 1-2Moz still in the ground at Monger and is confident of confirming it. 500koz from Emma & Rosemary

-Expect a SIGNIFICANT resource upgrade in July. Monger should see an extra 300koz added to the existing 270koz

-Les reckons Daisy East is Milano's sister and should prove up another 500koz. Already produced 4koz

-In December this year should see two announcements saying Daisy Milano LOM extended to 10 years + Murchison green light (including a Murch resource upgrade to 1.5-2Moz)

-Les expects HUGE upgrade of Magic, Costello & Lorna Doone

-Word around the camp fire suggests Banasik and the lads think they are onto something significant after the discovery of the blebby sulphides

-Hiho already own re-grind mill when its required for Lakewood

-Les reckons there is already atleast 3Moz in the Murchison but again most drilling is no deeper than 100m

-Partial milling infrastructure in the Murchison on granted tenements with environmental approval already, which will make for a rapid low cost startup. Mill up and running and will produce 50koz by December 2012

-Lena deposit contains 225koz which had a strike of 600m has now been extended to 1.6km. Also now have 5km of strike identified along the Lena shear which will be infill drilled within the next 9 months

-Possible parralel banded iron formation of the Tuckabiana trend zone (already produced 375koz) which means they have a new target of 13km's which has already discovered the high grade Genesis deposit

-High grade Murchison deposit of 4g/t should allow hiho to withstand any short falls in Gold price

-Debt/hedge free with cash in the tin of $28M as of last quarter. This is set to increase next week

We have no reason to doubt what Les reckons and you can take what he says to the bank.

As my good mate says!

"There is no downside"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.