EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

amendments

1. 409 Posts.
    Exco's new results are typical of small suface oxide shallow copper mineralization I have been in Exco for six months after reading threads. Now having studied the companies in the cloncurry/mt isa area I have come to the conclusion that having small shallow coper oxide deposits located at different locations will never work. Now I know why big company's look for single big mineral projects. You can only keep juggling balls for so long (MFS) a good example until sooner or later they have to come back to earth. Little piddly deposits with surface mineralization oxides do not attract big companies who are only interested in big sulphide deposits. Your always limited and end up having to build oxide plants with dirty acids and more envioronmental problems for no real gain, Just look at CUO. Its producing copper from similar little deposits all over the place like Exco and its losing money, owes tens of millions and has $5m in the bank and a heap of creditors. At 25c a share I bailed today and I put my money in Centro today at 61c. I reckon a halt in trade 5th or 6th followed with an announcement and bingo Plus 110%. wait and see Il post and tell you what its like to have action and Ill be thinking of you all sitting , waiting, waiting, wishing. My grandad said once, "you cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear" Hes dead right. As for Xstrata making a move on little biddy's, yeah right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.