GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Well as A proud american I think I'm qualified to tell you all...

1. 56 Posts.
    Well as A proud american I think I'm qualified to tell you all our numbers are bullshit.  Our inflation is through the roof and we are not growing jobs the way were are pretending.

Merica!  I think the FEDs are genius. Inflation at this level is nothing more than a tax to ensure only the top top of our society(wealth-wise) will continue to prosper.

Maybe they can pull the balancing act for many more years. Maybe they can't.  but the shady international banksters wont be able to get away with this artificial manipulation of the fiat $ in our financial system forever.  

A time when real value and commodities rule the day.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/derivatives/bank_exposure.html
    This gives good perspective on how much money is being played with. It's hard to read some of the text, and the text is important even though it is an older article. Most investors forget we are the top top top of the food chain and forget exactly how much money is worth. This has a particular picture of the 35 average Americans it takes to make 1 million dollars GROSS in 1 year. Puts value into perspective a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.