Further to my earlier post.“.....The special note said that if...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Further to my earlier post.

“.....The special note said that if this “misclassification error” had not occurred, the “overall unemployment rate would have been about 3 percentage points higher than reported,” meaning the unemployment rate would be about 16.3 percent for May...”

FFS, the May jobs report was wrong!......https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/06/05/may-2020-jobs-report-misclassification-error/.

Some of the ‘official’ economic and Covid data coming out of the USA in recent months has been questionable IMHO. When combined with the theatrics and timing around some press releases, the stock market Ponzi has seemingly become ever more brazen. For decades the USA has sold their economy as ethical, secure and trustworthy. A safe investment haven, just like it’s currency. That’s clearly no more. The information scam that seems driven, at least in part, by the current administration, has turned investing into gambling.

The bigger question for me now is will it survive or fall? Will the people of the world revolt? Will investors move their money elsewhere? Those in power have everything to lose. It’s a shame, a very real shame, that all the Democrats could put forward was sleepy Joe Biden. I fear, for the future of the world, that the narcissistic sociopath ‘President Plump’ might survive. After all, in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is King.

If you thought Trump was an unstable tyrannical radical fanatic before, you better strap yourselves in and just watch him go once he secures a second term with nothing left to gain politically. No amount of public opinion will change him then.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.