america is not a democracy, page-33

1. 24,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "no point trying to justify yourself, Director"

I wasn't trying to justify anything, I was merely responding to your points/questions. It's a pity you refuse to do the same in return.

"you live here; you benefit from tax"

And I also PAY tax so I SHOULD benefit from it. As I mentioned previously I am also greatly encumbered by being OVERTAXED in order that the government can grossly indulge itself at my (our) expense.

"if you don't like it, you are free to live in another country"

Really? Is that the best you can do? And how is being forced to 'go live in another country hurpa-derp' being 'free'? And why should I have to leave my country of birth instead of trying to fix what's broken? Isn't that being a bit defeatist?

"problems of the world are growing due to excessive greed & self interest and where some folk believe they can live on their own little bubble"

Oh I agree with the problems in this world being due to greed but I fail to see how objecting to my earnings being stolen and wasted is being 'greedy'. Unless you meant that it's the corporatised governments that are being greedy by stealing more and more and giving less and less, in which case I agree.

"this is the American fascist model where the common people are becoming more & more impoverished "

The American fascist model is where the corporation controls the state at the expense of taxpayers so I'm not sure you are agreeing with my point now or not?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.