@LoadedHog I don't have a habit of thinking about things that...

1. 1,298 Posts.
    @LoadedHog I don't have a habit of thinking about things that relate to geopolitics from the love/hate angle/ Neither should you, if you consider yourself somewhat educated at least.

Neither should you be making statements that you can't support. Or do you have some Russian government insiders that have provided you with copies of official documents confirming the fact that the Russians hate me?

You mentioned something about communism, and how you are afraid of it. Guess what? The Russian Federation is not a communist country. You don't believe me? Check it out for yourself. Can't afford it? Well, there's always hundreds of non-Russian YoutTube vloggers that have explored(and are exploring) various parts and aspects of Russia. There are dozens that have decided to move there, that are vlogging about their experiences. Good or bad.

Back to the previous issue that was raised. Why didn't the "West" (USA) decide to go all in to support Ukraine with all the weapons from Dy One in your opinion? Especially considering the whole seriousness of the "Russian aggression" issue. Once Ukraine is done, Russia won't stop, right? They will surely attack a 3-million NATO army, with their 1.3-1.5 million, right?

This is exactly why most people fail when it comes to investments. Too easily swayed by ever-shifting mass media narratives.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.