VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

america profanity moderated

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    I noticed that several postings have been removed by a moderator because of a ‘profanity’ that was common in the heading. I am at a loss as to why a word that does not appear on any dictionary can be called a profanity. In fact there were only two letters of the alphabet with the rest symbols. For those who remember, they related to post about a possible involvement of ERJ in America. My post in reply was as follows……..

For a few of you who may remember, it was a previous Director (RS) who was investigating the US market for both sales & manufacture of a Powerbox equivalent (or better). He had established both financial and manufacturing interests. His bid to see ERJ escape from the clutches of the remote Swedes, gain a US listing and create a better box, came unstuck when the Swedes got wind of it and gave him the shove.

Taking a share price from less than one cent to 20+ cents is the sort of drive and enterprise this company needs from its management, not one that oversees a drop in price from +20c back to sub 1c with no proven product or service. This company has all its eggs in the one fragile basket and those eggs are starting to ‘go off’………big time.

While funds are drying up and share-holding diluting with the continued creation of shares & options, this company is going out the backdoor. There is a chronic need for the company to either…….. get the box up and running and proven, get additional products and services to create positive cash flow and promote it for a merger or acquisition by an entity that WILL make things happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.6K 1.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 40913150 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 71192206 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.