american con job, page-3

1. 119 Posts.
    this is repost of mine, it just saves time (hope you don't mind), I think it fits well here

=======
    I hope most of you were watching 4-corners last night

if not then do not miss "Behind the closed doors" 20:30 hrs on SBS tonight

anyone with the basic analytic skills can see that the security of Zion is in a centre
    of this upcoming unpredictable and illegal war, oil is a carrot for GWB, preserving US hegemony is for US worried officials and even more worried US economists, fight with the terrorism is for the masses in front of the TV and liberating Iraqui people is for the dummy ones.

Now, when everybody is satisfied let the show begin.

The prise for the show is countless innocent casualties on all sides, many body bags, future world order and some, maybe somewhat in-efficient but well respected international organisations.

I wonder (as in 9/11 Trading Towers tragedy) how many Zionist will pay the price ?

But again, if you would organise the show, you know were to stand in order not to get hit.

The whole World is taken for a ride, again, and to the benefit of the only few chosen ones.

Now that's conspiracy from me, LOL

and I got a quick sollution

GWB, bomb Israel instead (if you are "true blue" yankie)and 85% of the problem is solved, gaining some friends and releasing the pressure in the region with time you got even cheaper oil, I have a dream, LOL

above would lead to the NATURAL death of the terrorism

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.