GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

american depositary receipt programme, page-17

1. 413 Posts.
    Cheers Triage,

Have you tried Silvia's phone number yet?

From checking out Gladwell.com your book looks like a good read. For those that don't get around to reading it, here are a couple of comments by Malcolm Gladwell:

"The word "Tipping Point", for example, comes from the world of epidemiology. It's the name given to that moment in an epidemic when a virus reaches critical mass. It's the boiling point.It's the moment on the graph when the line starts to shoot straight upwards."

"When I heard that phrase for the first time I remember thinking--wow. What if everything has a Tipping Point? Wouldn't it be cool to try and look for Tipping Points in business, or in social policy, or in advertising or in any number of other nonmedical areas?"

"I think it's much more than that, because once you start to understand this pattern you start to see it everywhere. I'm convinced that ideas and behaviors and new products move through a population very much like a disease does. This isn't just a metaphor, in other words. I'm talking about a very literal analogy."

http://www.gladwell.com/tippingpoint/index.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.