ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

American interest in rare earth, page-67

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I continue to be interested in why the company (GGG) hasn't told us why the Environmental report has not come out after 12 years and 3 rejections of it by the mines dept.
    Its been explained to you but no one can understand it for you.

What is the problem. Why has it not been approved?
    Standard timeline.

Everyone knows they can do nothing until it is approved. Again, you guys talk about RE's, the outlook for them, the prices, who wants them, how the stock price should and will move to reflect this good news, but if GGG can't mine, and of course it can't, what difference does all this other stuff make ?
    You have no substantiation which means its worth nothin more than anyones opinion really. Of which appears heavily under researched..

And more worrying still, is that the company has never been willing to tell us anything as to why.
    You dont read quarterlies much where its detailed. Or go to AGMs. I suggest you do so to become more aware of theanswers as they are all there.

What's going on. What are the problems that are holding all this up, they need to tell us.
    They have. Just you seem not to be able to find them. Read company updates. Others here do and know these answers.

Also, I've said it before, The other thing that the company has not let us know is the terms of the Option Agreement
    I
    ts called an MOU

between the company and the Chinese. They say it is non-binding. Does anyone think that both sides would have done the agreement if that was so?
    Speak to a lawyer perhaps if you dont understand the link sent to you prior showing MOUs arent legally binding.

If the Company did so on a non- binding basis I would like to be told why.
    You have. The operations has not yet been fully defined or approved. Therefore for legal reasons such documents dont generally guess. They simply form an MOU then final agreeement made when these definative terms are reached. Read up.

Were they simply trying to get around the ASX takeover rules.
    Id like to see you explain that but like your other statements questioned I suspect youll just evade it too.

Because if it is binding, granting a 38% increase in the Chinese holdings, to a total of a 60% equity holding, would certainly trigger the takeover requirements right?
    Why annouce an intention to do something to the ASX if you are hiding it from the ASX? You do say some funny things. Is your research that limited its excluded simple thought over the logic within whats actually going on?

And if this has been done on any basis, binding or non-binding, it means that from a price standpoint, the company has dealt away the upside on the stock,
    I
    ts added tremendous upside. When Shenghe got involved the sp went x4. Weather you raise finance or obtain shareholder equity its exactly the same. Again, how can you overlook these simplier things?.

set the maximum it is worth what if its only.20 cents a share.
    Current Pitt street research valuation 50-70 cents prior to approval.

Do you think that maybe this should be disclosed to us, the shareholders? Of course it should.
    No other company does. Research again. Check the appropriate sources first.

The ASX should open an investigation as to why it hasn't been released.
    But they havent. Why? Because everything is inline with ASIC/ASX expectations.

Can you imagine any information that is more material than this to investors?
    Yes

Actually, yes there is one thing, and I mentioned it above, that the lack of any idea what is going on with the Environmental report.
    No.

Again, it is information that is as hugely material to investors. The ASX should look into that too.
    Butthey dont because everythings in order. Otherwise report them if you havent already. But I suspect they wont listen to you and I suspect you know why.

The Company's failure to let we investors know what is going on is stunning, and may also be very much in conflict with, and outside the ASX rules. I am worried. Why no answers on these issues,
    They are all there. Do some research then trying to scare investors. Most of us here have done our research and know not to fall for this scare mongering you try without having any idea what you are talking about. Given all your questions have been answered in company announcements that you dont appear to read.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $15.15K 757.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 50510 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.