ETM 0.00% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hi Dull1122,You seem to be making statements around "rejection...

1. 445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Hi Dull1122,

You seem to be making statements around "rejection of EIA", can you point me to your sources of this? Otherwise I can assume that it's your interpretation that's different to everyone else's, which is fine, but if you don't mind show us where you read the 3 "rejections" from?

For the MOU situation, the MOU give Shenghe and GGG the option to go down that path, but it's stated in company announcements that it's non-binding. And of course we don't know the details because at the time of issuing shares this give management the options to weigh up alternatives. Do you want an example? Look at the recent share issuance to corporates, I don't think Shenghe bought the whole allotment to institution shareholders. So this means GGG management is using that as a non-binding backup, and will assess all opportunities when times comes, which to me is value adding, because who knows someone may offer better financing deals than Shenghe. If not, Shenghe is keen to do a deal with GGG, that's all. Why are you worried about that?

In terms of valuation, I don't need an independent valuer and I can work out that once the GGG mines are up and running how much per share each year of net profit will be, you can then do your own calculation on the worth of the shares. If you think that's too risky then buy some bond, you can definitely make good stable incomes from that. Otherwise, give us an example of a good company that you invested in, that made you money, and ticked all criteria, and that you found it before everyone else...

It's ok if you don't like the risks in GGG, that's your money you are investing, but same goes our way.

Ciao too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.