ETM 4.17% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

American interest in rare earth, page-9

1. nro
    9,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3839
    Ok look.
    I have just written a huge post to HC detailing what seems to be going on here.
    Something that all holders need to know but I havent raised due to respect to all parties and not wanting to be involved. But I am not going to post it ....yet....

I have lured a Tanbreeze cross promotion to see who else was involved and look what we got.

Dull. May I say I know who you are. I also can see what you are doing and why. You may have money, power, intentions in GGG or very upset with getting burnt with GGG management in the past. But this is not my interest. What ever has happened to you in your past I have discovered in full and why I have not come to see you on your request to try fill me with such negative information. Like you have emailed me trying to do and contacting other large holders in GGG. Yes we all know about these approaches. I suspect too there may be more I will discover if I post my next post. Please be careful here. We may know whats going on and have a lot of evidence that could get people in some serious trouble.

I clearly and suggesting I know who you are now. Soj1 who never has posted in GGG suddenly responds with big TAnbreeze promotion absent discussing the point raised about the US working in with them within minutes of me posting an allowance to allow it under Mod guidelines. Seems odd someone who doesnt have GGG is always watching these boards and feels a sudden need to post what was posted when the opportunity arose.
    Why promote but not even mention the part discussed?

I do not want to get involved here. But you know from all your emails you have left things wide open (to me and others) in evidence I am trying not do disclose out of respect I still have for you. But this is pushing it now as a holder and investor to which you are trying to hurt.
    I will ask you as one gentleman to another to cease and detain from doing what it is you are doing before I step up and we as share holders approached then collectively present all evidence to management. We are holders of this share. Its our investment. You need to understand that as well and respect our rights as holders as well as your disagreement with management or intentions with the GGG site should it fail to be approved. I and my friend holders do not want to be puppets to other intents..

Please refrain from more of this and I will leave it there. Or I will clearly need to do whats right and share whats really going on here to all involved, including holders, as will the others who arent too pleased with whats going on as well.

Many thanks for your consideration here and understanding I am being fair, polite and reasonable in giving this final call and hope you can see its best for everyone we leave it at that.
    Many thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.