Whan I said the bill allowed close to 5000 illegal criminals ad...

1. 17,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Prove it...thats your motto aint

Go on...leftie...show us all the tape of his saying immigrants are animals.

Whan I said the bill allowed close to 5000 illegal criminals ad afdya an that made it cl;ose to 2 mill a year you called me aliar

Heres the text

And as I correctly point out if the #s a re circa 4k...they MAY...nothing mandatory and hence no way this Admin would do it...they've opened the flood gates so what would they exercise a discretion???

The mandatory is as it says an avg of 5k or more a day over 7 consecutive days

Again if the numbers are not at 5k and note they exclude all non contiguous #s which are a lot....there's no mandatory closure

So that will allow close to 5k a day ...that's close to 2 mill

An apology at any time would be accepted particularly if you grovel

‘‘(3) ACTIVATIONS OF AUTHORITY.—
    ‘‘(A) DISCRETIONARY ACTIVATION.—The Secretary may activate the border emergency
    authority if, during a period of 7 consecutive calendar days, there is an average of 4,000 or
    more aliens who are encountered each day.February 4, 2024 (6:13 p.m.)
    ‘(B) MANDATORY ACTIVATION.—The Secretary shall activate the border emergency authority if—
    ‘‘(i) during a period of 7 consecutive calendar days, there is an average of 5,000 or more aliens
    who are encountered each day; or
    ‘(ii) on any 1 calendar day, a combined total of 8,500 or more aliens are encountered.

7 ‘‘(ii) LIMITATION.—Aliens described in subsection (a)(2)(C) from noncontiguous countries shall not be included
    in calculating the sum of aliens encountered

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.