TVN 6.00% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Here's the thing, (with a caveat that I haven't had time to go...

1. 5,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1725
    Here's the thing, (with a caveat that I haven't had time to go over my historic research so am reliant on a jaded memory) AVC has not gone into production yet and as I recall is actually less advanced in the project development than TNG.

Gildemeister entered into an off take with AVC about 2 years ago but as AVC isn't yet in production Gildemeister can't be obtaining resources from them yet with a binding off take they also wouldn't be able to negotiate any other long-term stable supply contracts without downstream overlap problems.

There's TNG with the TIVAN able to produce 99% pure VRF battery grade V with delivery in 2018 and SMS seimag building and possibly owning the plant. Both Gildemeister and SMS have main offices in Germany and Austria and with engineering back grounds probably share lots.

Maybe Gildemeister wants to break it's off take agreement with AVC so it's giving AVC a licence to manufacture the Cube for North American distribution to add to its marketing contract in return for breaking the off take.

Then Gildemeister is free to cut a deal with TNG.

Massively speculative but I can tell you this bird been mulling it all over in 3d. Could account for delays and the silence in TNG discussing the content of Hardman and Co report on plant finance etc etc.

Anyway I reiterate this is just my mussing and there is no substantive support for anything yet it makes good sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ $59.28K 1.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30515 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 326923 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.