TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

American Vanadium to buy Gildemeister, page-6

1. 5,803 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    Scooter AVC entered into an off take for there VO5 with Gildemeister and in return entered into an exclusive sales contract granting AVC the right to market the Cube in North America.

I'm aware of a cube contact with NY Met transport but other than that I'm not sure how successful the sale or marketing contract araingment has been for AVC or broader marketing in the USA. Gildemeisters 100 or so placements are primarily in Europe and I doubt weather they are using AVC VO5 either.

Gildemeisters cube ESS is a comprehensive turn key system targeting a mid range commercial applications and includes sustainable energy capture by PV or wind turbines and importantly a complex computer management system.

It will be interesting to see what this announcement involves and ultimately why Gildemeister is selling.

I'm thinking what ever is behind it and where the funding is coming from that it amounts to strong support for VRF in North America and it may open further doors for possible off takes opportunities into Germany but who knows till the announcement.

Interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.002(2.61%)
Mkt cap ! $101.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.0¢ 5.8¢ $22.27K 380.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114864 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 60110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.