Re "Your incredible coincidence is true though. Those people...

1. 6,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "Your incredible coincidence is true though. Those people were incredibly naive. Which makes wanting to take their claims at face value dangerous"

I agree nothing should be taken at face value, but this social media shutdown and msm slaughtering is becoming the norm and much more dangerous. I'm not sure about the rights and wrongs, but I do know it is not humanly possible for the group who are right to also always be the same group who get to control who gets heard and who doesn't.

Re "The withdrawal doesn't mean that the evidence was that it works, just that the data the research relied on wasn't reliable in its conclusion it didn't. That was one study which was a retrospective study, not a control group study."

I thought the trial's dosage was way too high and the resulting toxicity was entirely predictable and therefore irrelevant. Again agreed that it doesn't prove that it works, but it does render the trial and the resulting article in the Lancet irrelevant and in need of further discussion.

Anyway, it is not just this small group of people protesting here, there are doctors everywhere saying similar things, it's a stretch to say they're all incompetent and corrupt. How can we be sure that those in charge are the only voices worth listening to?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.