TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

amex and kpool

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    a question, do you think tzl would have fall back plan - i.e go cap in hand to a large tech or fastening company.

currently they have the substance and are discussing po's with large scale, world leading companies. however if the world does fall into a prolonged deep recession, some of these will fall away. i know intevia adds functionality and saves costs but assuming the worst.

the trouble with some ceo's is that they are the eternal optimists and usually fight to the death.

however in this market and the way the world is looking, to get $10 - $15USD - in the middle of next year, gives you a lot of purchasing power - would they consider travelling down this path. even $10USD would deliver a huge windfall to us all.

only one option and i know that by jan things may be looking up, certainly the bottom of the market is marked by people with no optimism and factoring in the worst.

lets see what the G7 can do - hopefully cut interest rates further and provide guarantees for loans etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11880 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 220306 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.