TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

BrianMy attention has been drawn to your request by a third...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    Brian

My attention has been drawn to your request by a third party as I have not been a close observer of this thread for some time while the current (DKR) matter has been addressed. I note our lamentable limpet is still attached to the thread, still attempting to belittle the TZ valuation. I'm unsure what you mean by gloating Brian as his comments are as unsoundly based as ever, being clearly numerically challenged. Last time I checked, my total TZ investment remained in the black, some $2.1M above the figure mentioned, clearly intensely disappointing to such as he.

DKR is clearly out of the picture to all intents, or will be later this week and my position has not varied in the least. Same time frame of investment and expected trend line. Same IPO valuation uplift expected.

Those who pretend they believe there is no value in TZ would have sold out a long time ago when the price rose to an "unsustainable" $5+. The mere fact that they are still around suggests they don't take their own advice or are just whingeing individuals who believe others owe them some sort of living and so react negatively when their paltry "investment" declines. The world is replete with losers. Perhaps they should fairly be referred to as $2 men :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.