SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

xindongzuitaohua hope this helps (im losing my mind at work so...

1. 686 Posts.
    xindongzuitaohua hope this helps (im losing my mind at work so more than happy to accomodate haha):

1st two charts show pretty much the same thing - however through two different sets/styles of moving average approaches.

2nd chart is a guppy styled Moving Average approach, which is still confirming a buy. that orange rectangly is a line in the sand.. above buy, below sell... with a margin around it though, its just a price level i have noticed price likes to pivot around.

the weekly arrow is more of "this is where it could go", i placed it there given the cross in short/long term moving averages, but the longer price chills around at these levels the less confidence i see it moving in that price/time (approx time) range.

that first charts blue range i have far more confidence as a repeating range. if i zoomed out on the daily, that range has played out multiple multiple multiple times.

also SSN respects the FIB levels (all time low/high presets). take a geeze i highly recommend it. (note that the range i just mentioned usually is around these fib levels).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.