SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

amex up,oil up at new high, ssn up ?, page-14

1. 991 Posts.
    Steini if you would have been watching the AMEX after the Ann (to just update Samsonites on how things were going) the first buyer was up 90 cents from $3.57.

The Rodney well is being watched and reported on by a like minded shareholder. He is providing updates which are proving to be spot on. His next update should be just around the corner and will probably give us a good idea of what may be in the next Ann.

I would like to see how the AMEX responds to those results and proposed outcomes.

I fist bought into SSN in July last year...bought and sold a few on the highs and lows. IMHO it is time to BUY again the Ducks are all lined up in a row. I am currently waiting for the remainder of my buy order to go through at this moment.

The fundamentals of this company are second to none. $$N is about to get its just deserts with wells being drilled all over the place, $73mm in the bank, next to zero debt, competitors paying them royalties and gas companies buying their gas before it is out of the ground.

Patients is a virtue and Yes I can hear you saying - we are not getting any younger. On the other a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

IMHHO I would hang on until the next Ann unless you really need the cash right now. In the end the buck stops with you.

All the best Steini with whatever decision you make.

Coob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.