TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

Obviously you don't follow AMG. Seems you just blow in every now...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Obviously you don't follow AMG. Seems you just blow in every now and then and say something dumb. If you look back at previous reports AMG has a large conductor 1500m long with multiple old mines alond conductor strike. They drilled one of them which is on the IOCG target, Little Duke mine. So they have drilled a hole at that point which is in the conductor at the east and before that in 2017 drilled about 400 west at another old mine and hit high grade gold copper and cobalt. So by the looks the hole they referred to looks like more to the west but in the conductor IOCG target. If they drilled 100m away you would say "why so close?" Also look at the recent video by Professor Collerson that they released together with the geophysical anomaly over the Evening Star ,which is in the west extensions. Looks massive so why would you not want to drill that next. My guess drill both ends first, if it is good in both ends and in the middle which they already proven, then it will be easier to attract a big JV partner to spend the big bucks whilst AMG drill out the gold projects.

I don't think anyone thinks before they engage their tiny brains. World is full of armchair experts. Just don't buy AMG and have a spell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.