TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

amg This is where we are at I believe.First results still 3...

1. 326 Posts.
    amg This is where we are at I believe.

First results still 3 weeks away due to massive jam at lab.

Stock ran a little too hard and is not surprisingly have a pullback. Needs a good base to spring to next level which is around 25 cents.

Company is doing a presentation at the mining expos in QLD the rest of this week and this is so impressive its likely to generate renewed buying from new investors.

Apart from a pullback, I'm not sure why anyone with a clear mind would walk away before they collect their rights for shares at 8 cents. Illogical behaviour.

Major shareholders (about 65%) will all take up their rights. Company backers have a solid history of personally funding this company via rights issues. What more can you ask for to garner an idea of what the backers think of the company's enormous potential.

I keep trying to keep you wobbly ones in the game so you cash in and enjoy swaping yarns about how much you made. This baby is going to 50 cents and higher. They will bring the elephant in just give them a chance.

Selling now to buy back cheaper is a dicey game liable to leave you without much of a holding. That is the worst self mutilation you can commit. You want to raise cash, sell one of your dog stocks this is a diamond waiting to be discovered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.