TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

AMG posters, page-26

1. 378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    You're correct Dbd, I do have an agenda. I'm trying to counter some of the ramping that goes on here by some holders and present a more realistic interpretation of information reported by the company. The junior explorer end of the market has a bad enough reputation as it is, without the unsubstantiated ramping and seeding of conspiracy theories by certain individuals. I have no particular reason to use AMG (shareholders/posters) as a case example but it just happens to be a company I followed and became familiar with as I believe the Cloncurry area is quite prospective. It frustrates me when I see gross misrepresentation of information which uninformed people may unwittingly believe as a basis for investment decisions. I think I'm fair and balanced but it appears that you think I'm a touch think I'm a touch negative. Why is that the people making totally unsubstantiated posts to ramp the stock are not called out?
    Was I wrong on CDU? Have I been wrong on AMG progress to date? Don't forget that my comments on here make not the slightest difference to the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.