TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

AMG Mining Secures Graphite Mining Concession Posted on November...

1. 2,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    AMG Mining Secures Graphite Mining Concession

Posted on November 7, 2012 by admin
    November 7, 2012 (Source: Marketwire) — AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS, AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. (“AMG”) (EURONEXT: AMG) (AMSTERDAM: AMG) announces that its subsidiary, AMG Mining AG has been granted a 15 year mining concession in Mozambique for natural graphite.
    The concession area comprises an open pit graphite mine and processing plant in the Ancuabe region of the Cabo Delgado province. AMG intends to restart graphite mining activity in this concession, which was last active under a previous owner in the 1990s. AMG is currently performing an environmental impact assessment, detailed engineering and feasibility study. AMG estimates upon reaching full production, this concession can produce 6,000 metric tons of medium flake graphite concentrate annually.
    The Ancuabe natural graphite mine is part of AMG’s strategy to secure raw materials from its own natural resources and to reduce dependency on third party suppliers. The high purity flake natural graphite from the Ancuabe mine will be used in multiple high tech applications tailored to market needs​
    - See more at: http://investorintel.com/graphite-g...phite-mining-concession/#sthash.HDERAPHR.dpuf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.