TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Even though this article was 2.5 years ld have they got this...

1. 2,421 Posts.
    Even though this article was 2.5 years ld have they got this mine up and running yet? Ive been doing a few searches and it would appear they are still trying to restart mining?

“AMG has recently taken the strategic decision to restart mining activities in the Ancuabe district of Mozambique. We look forward to working closely with AMG and aim to jointly increase the known resource base in the Ancuabe district in the very near future,” he said.

http://www.*.com.au/companies/news/...e-at-ancuabe-project-in-mozambique-42358.html
    Ancuabe project background

The Ancuabe project includes 4 Exploration Licences that cover interpreted graphite mineralisation over a strike length of approximately 40 kilometres.

Graphite was mined in Ancuabe between 1992 and 1999.   The licences surround the historic Ancuabe Mine that produced 7,500 tonnes of graphite from an estimated resource of 1 million tonnes.  

AMG Mining, a subsidiary of AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group (NYSE: AMG) was granted a 15 year mining concession over the Ancuabe open pit site for mining of natural graphite.  The project area includes an open pit mine and processing plant.  AMG is currently performing an environmental impact assessment, detailed engineering and feasibility study.

AMG intends to restart mining activity and is currently performing an environmental impact assessment, detailed engineering and feasibility study.

Upon reaching full production, AMG estimates the mine could produce 6,000 metric tonnes of medium flake graphite concentrate annually.  The estimated Reserve is 1Mt.

Triton management has already commenced discussions with AMG to establish a relationship where joint resources and synergies can be formed. The overall focus is to maximise the development effort and reduce costs, with potential to provide AMG an additional source of graphite product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.