TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

amg, page-2

1. 2,257 Posts.
    amg they want your stock Always surprises me when my broker calls and on one hand advises that me that he is going to soon be having a king size crack at AMG, but on the other hand recommends that I should sell my 'significant' holding now, with the view to buying it back cheaper closer to the renounceable rights issue closing date, because it should be cheaper.
    It's happened twice previously and both times after me selling, the tightly held stocks concerned just surged on to dizzy heights.
    Guess who got their tightly held stock cheaper and guess who had to pay more to get back on board?

NOT THIS TIME, MY FRIEND!

It occurred to me that the broker concerned may have made a few other calls after mine, and it also occurred to me that several low volume but mad exits followed soon thereafter towards close, driving the price down in the process. Now that I know how hot AMG is shaping up to be if he is interested in a big way, I'll be keeping all mine and pay up for the rights issue, which will be money for jam - as long as the tricks of the trade are not successful IMO.
    They can pay up big this time, not me!
    Keep the bastards honest I reckon.
    wrxsti

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.