WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

amg63 & hoofa's obj tech thread, page-2

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Good move Bluebush !
    These guys are well versed in TA and I agree with you that short to medium trading activity will play a big role in the run up to our first license deal and particularly after that event.

We had anticipated about half a year ago that the first major deal would see price climbing prior to its announcement to around 3.5 cents, so at least my humble estimate back in June.

I would see a breakthrough of 2.8 resistence level our strongest challenge at this point in time.
    2.8 cents had served as resistence/ support level for a prolonged period for OBJ.
    Should price break through this, as I expect it will during the month of Nov, I would see the next target at 3.5 cents.

Amg will argue that this will not be achieved without news, and rightly so, but I do have the distinct expectation that we have entered a very busy, and well predicted by many, announcement period towards middle and end of this quarter.

Market is actually warming up to the fact that OBJ is a derisked play as far as derisked as a terminology can be applied to a biotech stock.

3 major developments will support ongoing uptrend, in my opinion:

We were told by the FMCG that all 3 of our technologies are applied in multiple product formulations accross their product range.
    This puts an end to all arguments that only our OTC products have a real change to be implemented in global pipelines.

After GSK now the second company claims exclusivity for our technologies, that is where our recently submitted FOUs are coming in.
    The approval period of those should be accelerated by the fact that our most involved and accurate pharmaceutical technology has now been approved in the US.
    The revenue dimension of this patent approval was not missed by market yesterday.

The quote from our ann yesterday says is best:
    The Company has identified several commercial opportunities for Dermaportation and has
    introduced the technology to potential partners.

Our dermaportation is our most lucrative technology as it opens the entire field of pharmaceutical formulations which is a massive market.
    With transdermal delivery systems experiencing record growth globaly on an average of 15% increase until 2015 we are now perfectly positioned to capitalize on those global market expensions.
    Not only that we have one partner who shows COMMERCIAL interest, we are now been told we have several.

These developments have dollar signs written all over them and we are now entering the highly welcomed period of commercial development for all of our technologies.
    OBJ is turning into a massively successful innovative biotech story on a global scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.