WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Rick,I'm board at work so here's my take on your situation.If...

1. 73 Posts.
    Hi Rick,

I'm board at work so here's my take on your situation.

If you buy $7650 of OBJ @ 0.022 then you recieve 347727 shares, not including fees.
    This means you own 377727 OBJ shares at an average price of 0.02 because of your 30000 free carry.
    So, your 377727 shares are worth $8310 @ 0.022 compared to your overall outlay of the $7650, which is an on paper profit of $660.
    Now, to recoup your on paper loss for the other share, it will be up to you at what price you sell any of your OBJ stock.
    The popular belief is that it is set to go up, so let's say it's at 0.03, this would equate to selling 20666 OBJ shares to recoup your on paper loss of $620. It all depends on how long you want to carry the loss and how you look at your overall portfolio.
    Personally, I wouldn't be concerned about a $620 loss on my overall portfolio, especially if I had 377727 OBJ shares at where the company sits now and where it is potentially heading, but that is my opinion and strategy, not yours.
    I'm not sure if I've answered your questions, but I hope it helps in some way.

Good luck with your investments and please don't rely on my take on things.

Cam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.