UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Amgen = billions in future revenues for Unilife, page-13

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    The wording from the AbbVie recording certainly throws up some Q's about whether they are calling the AI a pen or not with the re formulated drug?? I have been talking with a few different people in NY about this over the last week or more, can't get anything definitive. It fits apart from the wording saying pre approved pen device, although we don't know what they mean when they say that either! Further clarification is needed as this pen they talk of could be disposable, so not Lisa, yet could be what they have been working on with UNS as they have certainly taken LISA stock from us hitting milestones that have triggered a $1.2m payment in the last quarter.

So many Q's, let's just get Amgen first! Why would Amgen be OK for UNS to use their name in the deal announcement if they weren't serious? Most other pharma/bio companies have wanted things to be kept hush so far? I wouldn't think you'd be happy for UNS to name you and your non-refundable $15m if you weren't serious, surely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.