UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Amgen make impact! PODD, page-2

1. 13,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    RR, this post has most definitely flown under the radar.  As far as I can tell the Onpro Kit is the first wearable injector to contain a biologic and it has done phenomenonly well since its launch a year ago i.e. $1 billion in sales or 30% of total annual sales of Neulasta.  Is it any wonder Amgen has signed up for our wearable injector.

In terms of units sold = $1 billion divided by $5,000 per injection = 200,000 units.  so if Neulasta was in our WI, that would be $25 x 200,000 = $5 million p.a.  Nothing huge but its a start.

Neulasta performance
    The innovative delivery system Neulasta Onpro Kit has accounted for $1 billion of Neulasta sales within the first year of its launch. While different from its peer counterparts, Amgen’s Neulasta Onpro kit has played an important role in improving overall patient compliance, which results in lower healthcare costs.
    Although the drug lost its patent protection in the US in October 2015, Wall Street analysts have projected that in 2016, Neulasta’s sales will reach $4.7 billion, which would mean a YoY decline of only 0.4%. This further highlights the increasing penetration of the Neulasta Onpro Kit and its significance as an effective switching barrier for patients. (For more on Neulasta Onpro Kit, please refer to “Repatha and Kyprolis Will Likely Become Blockbuster Drugs.”)

http://marketrealist.com/2016/03/neulasta-neupogen-will-continue-lose-market-share-competition-2016/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.