RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

One of our comparison company's in the base and precious metal...

1. 1,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 500
    One of our comparison company's in the base and precious metal industry has just offered to acquire a gold mine near Canberra with a resource containing 348koz of gold with a plant able to to 355ktpa targeting 45-55koz per year production has been offered 205mill!! While the area has room to increase life of mine the plant has had only 90mill invested into the area compared to rvrs 200mill into hillgrove. Hillgroves current resource is over double the size with 1 mill ounces likely before years end and we have a qld mine pushing out 10-15mill ebitda currently which will increase once liontown adds to the feed. Chuck in the highest grading indium deposit in Australia as a critical element with strong links to renewable energies with high grade silver and zinc and lead you'd think our market cap would well over 200mill. Well it's not even close we are at 27c or 140mill mc. If a little gold mine can be scooped up for 200mill what does it say our Mc should be with our assets! Imo dyor gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.