AMI 2.94% 16.5¢ aurelia metals limited

AMI - Dan Clifford - Brisbane Investment Club 11th May 2021, page-20

1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    My last stock was GWR I kept buying as the price went down to 5.5 cents and was a top 20 share holders. Every one bagged me for my faith in this stock it was a very unloved and I didn't worry as I had worked out the intrinsic value of this stock. The share price hit 46 cents and Today was 34 cents with a massive upside as the Iron Ore price is over $200 per tonne. I have been transferring all my profits from GWR and all my spare cash into AMI which I consider a much safer and more growth stock than my last investment. My wife got a job during this last year as we can't go overseas on holiday due to the virus. Every cent she has earned has gone into AMI shares we plan to retire early and live in Thailand in 2 years time 30/06/2023. I will sign over my Company to my son leave him all my possessions in my house. I will retire to Thailand to live off my AMI investment and dividend. My AMI investment is allowing for a massive stock Market crash which I believe will happen. AMI will be immune to this crash as I also expect the Gold price to go to the moon. The USA can't just keep printing money to prop up their share market without spiking inflation and causing a market crash. The dargues buy makes us more a Gold Company and Gold will be a save haven during uncertain times. Always make your own investment decisions that suits you and your families needs. DYOR. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $279.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $328.4K 1.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 499789 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 285777 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.