AMI 2.94% 16.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Hello Kkr,Thank you. It has been subject to some downward...

1. 1,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Hello Kkr,

Thank you. It has been subject to some downward pressure, but not aggressively so. Instead a bit listless.

I suspect there is also a visibility issue. Ami is not listed on some sites as a gold producer, and on others its copper and lead production is missed.

This is an issue with small cap polymetal companies. However, a little bit more publicity should sort that out. I suspect Ami does not feel the need to pursue aggressive marketing in the way of some small caps, because it has such a strong institutional base.

The new CEO tends to let results speak. Very successful with past ventures. I was pleased at the 9 June comference call he indicated Ami was now pretty close to steady state production.

100,000 oz gold per annum, plus the non-precious metals, and Federation, are frankly outstanding for a $470 ml mc company, when $70 ml plus is cash.

I agree the next few weeks will bring announcements and with that positive interest and publicity.

I suspect it is about to hit its stride.

(I thought the same about Alk at 38c. I have since sold Alk - once it got much above $1 I thought there were other preferable prospects short term. A good company though).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.