HLX 11.1% 0.4¢ helix resources limited

AMI the perfect stalker, page-40

1. 18,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 255
    There was talk that Collerina ore could be trucked north to Tritton for processing, if there wasn’t enough scale for us to build our own plant.

Looking at the map in the latest HLX preparation, it’s far closer to truck ore to AMI’s Hera mill, both ‘as the crow flies’ and maybe more importantly, via the existing road network.

Sure, some modifications might be required, but Collerina must be looking attractive to AMI, as well as Cobar gold (near AMI’s newly acquired Peak mill). Peak has a mine life of around 4 years, and Nymagee should add another 4 years. Not sure if they have scope to push more ore through the Hera mill or not.

After a big operational turnaround, AMI is sitting on $67m cash, and should materially add to that cash pile over the next few months as they process some very high grade ore.

I was originally thinking Cobar gold might have been the main interest for AMI, but am now thinking they’d probably be interested in taking all of HLX, especially if HLX’s market cap doesn’t get a re-rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $189.7K 47.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15070913 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 41739037 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.