AMI 2.50% 20.5¢ aurelia metals limited

The dumping continues...in the knowledge this is soon to embark...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1726
    The dumping continues...in the knowledge this is soon to embark on a sharp upwards correction. Two directors buying on market. They actually understand the mill upgrade and what it means (you spend $53 million to increase throughput by 33% minimum, and increase lead and zinc percentages obtained from the milling, and improve income by individual separation processes, with the exposed Pb/Zn chronos vein ready to go, and payback could be within 12 months). They understand the infill drill results from Kairos. They understand the discoveries at Dominion, Federation and Athena. The drill results are looking at extensions and new areas (not infill). Any hit especially of gold in decent amounts and Pb/Zn/Cu/Ag are significant new finds and will be followed up.
    Finally, I will comment next week on the many misunderstandings of the infill drilling at Kairos when I have more time and have looked at all the figures, suffice at this stage to say virtually every mine remains open in multiple directions, and we got a bonus of 30,000 oz gold in the first quarter. Unless the December 'slow down' is far more severe than signalled. I still believe we are a good chance at surpassing 100,000 oz for full year, though I expect Pb/Zn could be a bigger focus at Peak so may mean we could pull up a little short of my gold expectation. The low figure for S.P. quoted here is total nonsense. It wouldn't build 3/4 of the two mills. Anything sub 45 is a strong buy and the directors' purchases, on market at 46c, point to the upwards trend that we will shortly find a reality. It's just a matter of going about business knowing we'll shortly be processing over 1 million t/a, selling 5 metals at prices that will all be at premiums on today's prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $697.8K 3.410M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 834678 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.