DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

amicable agm, page-10

1. 5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 543
    I think we are missing some fundamental issues:

1. Personally whilst most here believe Gestro was the real deal I dont. I think he cut the costs and got the direction moving in the right direction but we never got the full story and to this day despite being above 5% he fails to submit change of holding statements.

2. Why would Andrew and Ian take on this task without a huge incentive and good salaries. You are all moaning because of lack of information and poor results. Had we made the $8m ( a target of Gestro's by the way) and broken even and had sufficient cash to repay the note no-one would have an issue.

3. What are the shares to these guys if we cannot get it above 1c $100,000 if they get to sell them. Not a lot in the scheme of things. Its the attitude however and IMO the attitude is that you guys (the shareholders) really need me so I am not thinking about the company I am thinking about me first. The me first issue needs to be resolved as its a sign that they are not in sync with shareholders and this isnt IMO the passion needed.

4. Bad behaviour should if it is such be dealt with by the non executive chairman - Guys where is this guy? What has he done who is he?

5. Albuera I understand your frustration but we all owned this share before Ian and Andrew got to be in charge. Its our fault plenty of better stocks out there unfortunately thats a true fact. This one may well come good but its always going to be a little too late for sentiment - Just too many shares in issue and looking down the finance barrel again IMO.

I have sold a portion of my holding and hold far less than I did. I just could not value this @0.9c and unless some have inside information decided to take some off the table so that if a CR came I could think of a bit of reinvestment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.