DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

amicable agm, page-33

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    michael1979

Whilst I have not and didn't own the shares for that long in reality I understand your frustration but to say these guys are crooks is IMO really unfair and should not be said. No-one should be forced to supply services and they are there to get the best deal they can as employees and executives. The gatekeeper is the chairman and he should create the balance with the non-executive directors to balance this.

I understand why you are angry but in reality it isn't as black and white as you see it. They could even be confusing effort with results. We should not re-elect the chairman if we have an issue with executive remuneration.

I only hold a few for CR purposes.

Mljet - I see you think that he would negotiate for shares - I think given the current 4C he would rather have the dough given his business may need it as well. As he has closed a few areas that this INT may have fitted in I assumed he would no longer be interested in investing. You seem to think that he may well look deeper if he could get cheap equity. At 0.005 he could on $2.1m get 420million shares surely the company could not vary that without going back to shareholders its 25% of current shares in issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.