Hi KalaruDeffinately didnt use the juice(steriods) as they...

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Hi Kalaru

Deffinately didnt use the juice(steriods) as they called it when i was younger, i have seen some bad side affects of steroids and its horrible. The thing with steriods is that its such an unatural look that it actually looks stupid and the guys that stop using steroids loose EVERYTHING that they gained and end up back where they started and live with the damage of using them, steriods are a really dumb idea...

I found that training well, eating well and using supplemnets as aminos gives you very very good strength and great results which you keep.

At 57 which you are i wouldnt bother with the amino acids unless your looking for an energy boost, i would be doing a light weight lifting program and a moderate cardio program, at your stage in life as you say its about maintaining what you have without being hard on your body as your not a young man anymore, older guys like us should be looking to just keep a reasonable level of activity, a good diet and keep our weight in check, if you do all of this i reckon you stand a chance of having a good innings

Good luck with your goals

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.