AML 16.7% 0.7¢ aeon metals limited.

@speccy,It is clear from your postings that you have little or...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23

@speccy,It is clear from your postings that you have little or no knowledge about geology or exploration stocks in general. Whilst I agree that management and boards of these companies should reap benefits only once a project is sold or developed. The shares issued may be a way of encouraging that. Since issue the SP went from 14c to 45c at one point they have delivered a fair bit since then. The lack of technical people on the board is my only concern.

The main point here is the economics of mining. Their old resource of 73Mt was pretty low grade and I doubt would have been economical at all. Then they had a measly 6.6Mt @1.2 Cu, today in australia a mine that size would struggle. They pushed that to 15 Mt and hopefully this year around 25Mt (your guesstimate?) of Cu with another Co resource (to be mined if the price is right). The bigger size would allow them to increase recoveries with a roaster.In case you haven’t noticed it had been a struggle in the mining and metals sector for a long while now and AMLs SP has weathered a bit of a storm but has since dropped since you have gone on the attack.

One could question your motivations….It seems that you got involved in 2011 (As your name that is stated in your letter). At that time the companies directors were on around 200k to 300k for an executive directors consulting fees. I haven’t dug too deeply but it seemed awfully generous back then before they had any project at all. Your statements on hot copper point to a close relationship with the previous management/geologists (I will find posts if need be)What they did have from the 2010 annual was a project called Whitewash. These numbers are shockingly low.(68.5 million tonnes grading 0.033% Mo, 0.1% Cu and 1.2g/t Ag). Your investment seemingly was made off this? Aeon or Aussie Q then acquired Walford from the receivers, which got it from Tinkler?

This project and debt was owned by OCP and they had a large amount of debt and all that came with it. Maybe Aeon got a bad deal then but seemingly that makes OCP the company that is now Aeon. It would only make sense that they want some return or something to show for it. Aeon is better off with Walford and the hooks attached with OCP than without the project. They have held the SP up during tough times. I would rather the SP be 36c and have no say than 10c and have a say. I am not sure about you.We are all learning but it seems like you may have more than most. I think some real evidence is needed and if it is there let it do the talking. AML now has what looks to be an economic deposit (the 73Mt was an eq deposit and unrealistic) and is taking steps to build on that (hopefully). These things take time. Hopefully the resource will receive an upgrade in confidence and a PFS or DFS can be done in 2019. It will happen. What else is there around???? Near surface, good grades and plenty of product.Fingers crossed we ride out the traders (Regal…) and come out the other side better than the likes of COB.Bobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.675M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $14.22K 2.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 577966 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1321380 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.