RAC 1.61% $1.83 race oncology ltd

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad—that's tough news to...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I'm really sorry to hear about your dad—that's tough news to take in. But it sounds like he's got a greate team in his corner with you and the family.It's pretty wild? How life can throw these curveballs at us. One minute you're investing in a company because you believe in what they're doing, the next, it's so much closer to home than you ever thought it would be.

Your dad sounds tough as can be, and with you backing him, I bet he's ready to give this battle everything he's got. And it’s great to think that there's this drug out there that might one day change the game for folks like him.I can't even imagine how many thoughts are buzzing around your head right now, but hang in there. It's amazing how much sharing a story like yours can remind us all why we get involved in these things—it’s more than just money; it's about real people and real families.

Don't forget to look after yourself as well, yeah? It's really easy to get caught up in looking after everyone else. And thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings with us here—it’s a big deal, and it reminds us all why we’re part of this community.Sending loads of good thoughts to your old man, and to you too. Keep us posted on how it's all going. We're all here cheering for you both!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.