SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Excellent points Itzgr8. .... I wrote to the Business a couple...

1. 40,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Excellent points Itzgr8. .... I wrote to the Business a couple of weeks ago with a brief summary of events. The latest interesting development with AML could just bring the iSX case to the fore as ASX has been implicated in AML with the suggestion they may be profiting from breaches as have been the banks. This deepens the story and the ISX suspension should rise to the surface in such an investigation, including the important question of Why are the ASX maintaining a suspension and investigation into ISX?

imo, with due humility as I expect you and others will be better able to put the case, the ABC will no doubt be investigating the situation already. Coupled with the fact that Kyckr (now a Wisetech's investment) and ID8 have had similar issues with ASX. ...... there is significant indications of dubious actions from the profitable ASX - how much are ASX benefiting from money laundering? I recognise this is akin to making a Godwin's breach, but imo the question needs to be asked as the banks too will be asked.

I expect that the recent news will pique the interest of the federal Senate and such connections may be drawn.

great discussion everyone, Scott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.