CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

amm agree marampa - 5mta option, page-2

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    A great announcement this morning because it frees up the $45 million as well as gives us 5 mtpa!!!

This is wonderful as it means the buyback can continue at the recent higher rate and also gives us plenty of room for further investments and developments.

The key to chinese investors is scale and access. We have more than doubled the scale of marampa per annum (5mtpa) and have locked in the access via the rail. Given we are reliasing the asset soon, i think we are much better off holding the 45 mill cause i am not sure if this will add 45 mill ot sale price. If it did, then i am sure CFE would of just paid this. I think better vlaue buying back undervalued CFE shares - will most probably get better return...

This also suggests how close the potential sale of marampa is i believe because i think those that have viewed the site would have pushed for a revised agreement such as this... Might be one of the last conditions (upgraded rsource next) before either CFE opens the data room or someone makes an offer.

Very exciting couple of months i think! just wnat to hear some news on SAPPES!!!!!!!!

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.