AEV 4.76% 1.1¢ avenira limited

Ammaroo Vs. Wonarah, page-36

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    No one’s denying the resource is world class BUT having a world class resource means very little if we have a sh**t class MC/share price. In fact I think it’s a hugely shameful and disgraceful reflection on managements efforts (or lack of) when the share price, after such a long period of time, is in the bin yet the resource is so plentiful and valuable.

Sorry Gouldians but I don’t agree with your thinking on this point. The management needs to do something with the resource - yes they’re making small steps now but I think they could have done a lot more over the years - too apathetic.Managements work ethic is important because if management is useless and does nothing except sit on their overpaid a**es then the resource will just lie in the ground doing nothing (which is all that’s happened to date) - now how is that benefitting shareholders? Have a look to your right, this share price has been on a downward trajectory for well over a decade - that has very little to do with the resource and a lot to do with AEV management.

Look at companies like PLS, CHN, DEG - great resources but also great proactive managements. My God, I can remember when PLS was less than 10 cents - now look at it!

IMO a T/O is one of the few things that will cause this share price to rise (I just hope they get the scoping study out first). I no longer believe this management has the intention or capability to get this resource mined and processed. I base my opinion on the following: they’ve been dragging their feet; they don’t send clear messages to market; I don't think they can be trusted to keep their word; and they're behind Ammaroo (a company that has less going for it!)

Yeah a T/O should get us all a gain but imagine what the share price could be if this management had the foresight, the drive and the brains to actually mine/process its phosphate.

Lets see what deal Polyhederous comes up with and see if this can get AEV moving and lets just agree to disagree about the management.

GL to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6572083 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 460520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.