EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

I made a comment which is relavent at least to me. In case you...

1. 409 Posts.
    I made a comment which is relavent at least to me. In case you didnt know cloncurry/isa is more famous for oxide copper than sulphides. CUO,URL,MRX,EXS,just to name a few are all oxide copper prjects. If they wernt Xstrata would already own them. Xstrat just take small positions in the mini's just in case they find something. So far none of them have. Ivanhoe is drilling to the south for sulphides. Selwyn like clon/isa is littered with little oxide deposits, but no one wants them. Thats the message I was trying to get accross. EXS is in the right address but on the wrong ground. I listened and waited for 6 months whilst all the new drills were going drldrldrl, but at the end of the day a few high grade shallow surface mineralization hits. As for the uranium results they have zero impact as its nothing more than anomolous, a couple of hundred ppm uranium has no value. It would have been better to say, "some anomolous uranium was encountered but not of any substantial grade:" encouraging, without trying to make out it could be the swtart to great things to come.
    you get the picture. I wish ever success and I did not post to upset anyone but reading all of the wish wash meaningless posts I thought as a departing gesture I would say what everyone really thinks instead of pretending the stock. Unless the directors of exco get serious they will stay pretenders. I have no position as of Friday and your probably right, as a no positioner waht do I have to gain.
    IT'LL MAKE ME SLEEP BETTER. Remember Centro. Plse dont respond this is my last tune in into exco and I wont be checking out responses. see ya guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.