Haha, @kcheers your mate got her good huh. He, like you, and I,...

1. 3,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    Haha, @kcheers your mate got her good huh. He, like you, and I, is all over AVZ making a fortune while she spends her night knocking on doors standing up for the human rights of downtrodden people around the world that she's never met. She is on minimal wage and Amnesty international spend 8% of their collected funds on administration,92% going to the intended destination. But dang he taught her a good lesson there. Probably hit with old Gordon Gecko line and made her feel really small. Heroic stuff. Nothing like self interested greed getting one up on charity, and all the gullible fools that donate religiously to the less well off being mocked. We can take the high moral ground here cause kids don't need a childhood and food, they need us to make money, right! Yes I know this has nothing to do with AVZ, and we're all in it for the money, but due to sickening, mislead dumb opinion like this, if I make any money I'll be sure to increase my amnesty contributions, ... and in the short term, exit this thread and ignore your bullish!t

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.