"It sounds pretty disgusting sooker, but torture seems to be a...

1. 211 Posts.
    "It sounds pretty disgusting sooker, but torture seems to be a common practice nowadays.
    And I would think that it is a little less severe than actually killing kids, which Isreal does on a daily basis.
    Your gloating does your credibility ( none ) no good anyway, so why don't you ease up a bit with that, if possible."

Jacobscrap, you are no doubt THE biggest tosser, and that is saying something, since your inner circle consist of some tosser heavyweights like miles,snotty, myriam (she confessed to swallowing, & I am looking forward to chocking her) and vsb just to name a few.

Since its your muslim mates doing the torturing, its not a big deal, is it?

And for Israel killing kids on a daily basis? I am assuming that info was derived from the Jihadi Mujahadeen daily newspaper that you subscribe to?

Hmmm. Take a look at Yaks GIF, that may go someway in explaining why palestinian kids are killed inadvertantly by the Israelis.
    Funny how you failed to mention how your mates, the pallie suicide bombers, deliberately target Israeli women and children.

And in your zombiesque ignorant state, you bring up the subject of credibility. Snooker has more in his little finger than you have in your entire body, but that isnt news to you, is it?

By the way, I explained to you why they call me "little" ronnie, why have you failed to explain why you're known as a dumb fuk?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.